Milk and Love Tank (Maroon)
Please note all new orders will be dispatched when we return from our break on Monday 23rd September.
Stay active and on-trend while pregnant and breastfeeding in our Milk and Love Tank. Featuring bump-friendly side-gathers and a lift-up front panel for feeding bubs, this one is perfect for wear during and post-pregnancy. Team it with our Rise and Shine Tights for the ultimate studio set.
Our first model is 5'8" (174cm) tall and wears a size small top. She was 37 weeks pregnant at the time of our photo shoot.
- Front panel lifts up for easy feeding access
- Side-gathers provide stretch and comfort as your bump grows
- Excellent shape retention allows wear during and post pregnancy
- Sports-specific stretch fabric to maximise flexibility, movement and stretch
- Compression hold
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Main: 25% Lycra, 75% Polyester
- Trim: 15% Lycra, 85% Polyester
- Hand or cold machine wash
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
Made in Australia.
We've made our garments with comfort, form and function in mind. The guide below will help you find the perfect size for you.
Our tights are made with a stretchy waistband that can sit over the bump or be folded down below. They can be worn both during and post-pregnancy. For a firm fit, go with your usual size, otherwise, size up for maximum comfort.
Our tops have a fitted design, with side-gathers allowing room for your growing bump. The Milk and Love Tank has a lift-up front panel for easy feeding access once baby is born. You can stay with your normal size for our tops.
Our new range of breastfeeding sports bras have a high bustline and generous fit, making them ideal for a range of bust sizes. The bras have insertable cups and adjustable straps so you can adjust as your bust size changes during pregnancy and breastfeeding. In most cases, you can stay with your usual bra size, although you may want to go up a size if you have grown several cup sizes or would like a more comfortable fit for everyday wear. If you're still not sure, we'd love to help you out - just email email@example.com
Our crew neck sweaters come with invisible zips for nursing access and side zips to allow for wear during pregnancy. If you are pregnant (or simply prefer a looser fitting jumper post-pregnancy), we recommend sizing up for a more comfortable fit.
MEASURING - CM
MEASURING - INCH
|XS||33 INCH||27.5 INCH||36.2 INCH|
|S||35 INCH||29.5 INCH||38.2 INCH|
|M||37 INCH||31.5 INCH||40.1 INCH|
|L||39 INCH||33.5 INCH||42.1 INCH|
|XL||41 INCH||35.5 INCH||44.1 INCH|
We use Australia Post to ship domestically and internationally. Orders placed by 12pm AEST are shipped the same day.
- Orders under $100.00 AUD: $7.00 standard shipping/ $10.00 express shipping
- Orders $100.00 AUD and over: FREE express shipping
Domestic delivery times:
Standard shipping: 2-5 business days.
Express shipping: 1-2 business days.
US and New Zealand Orders
- Orders under $150 AUD: $10.00 AUD standard shipping
- Orders $150 AUD and over: FREE standard shipping
- Orders under $150.00 AUD: $20.00 AUD standard shipping
- Orders $150.00 AUD and over: FREE standard shipping
International delivery times:
Standard shipping: 7-14 business days.
Express shipping: 2-7 business days.
Please be aware that packages being sent to countries outside of Australia may be subject to delays and additional levies and customs charges.
These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
We will send you your tracking number once your goods are on the way.
If your country is not listed at checkout, contact us to enquire about shipping to your location.