Aubree Nursing Crop DD-G Cup (Dotty)
- Introducing our new nursing crop for DD-G Cup mummas (read more about how this bra came to life below).
- Why you'll love it:
- Big cup, small back. High bust-line and armholes to hold you in place (bye-bye side boob!).
- Adjustable shoulder straps and hook and eye back opening so you can loosen and tighten as you need throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Easy fold-down feeding panel (unclips one-handed!); with full inner panel for additional support during feeding.
- Designed for all day wear and low impact exercise including pilates, yoga and walking.
- Tested up to a G Cup.
- Our first studio model,
Rachel, is 178cm tall and is a 12-14DD. She wears our size medium crop and was 30 weeks pregnant at the time of our shoot. Our second model, Kate, is 164cm tall and is a 12E. She also wears our size medium crop and was 20 weeks pregnant at the time of our shoot.
This is a nursing crop with a story. It started when one of my customers, Courtnay, bought a sports bra from me. She loved the look and feel of it but, as a G Cup, found the coverage significantly lacking. Courtnay reached out to me on Instagram to let me know how difficult it was for mums like her to find supportive and comfortable nursing crop and I'm so grateful that she did. After many iterations, with the help of Courtnay and other customers who tried samples and provided input, I'm proud to finally launch the Aubree Nursing Crop. Named after Courtnay's gorgeous little girl, it's the perfect addition to our growing range of bras dedicated to serving mums. I can't wait to hear what you think.
- Light-weight technical fabric with a soft hand-feel
- Sustainable, anti-bacterial pura bamboo lining
- *OEKO-TEX certified fabric
- Main: 78% Polyester, 22% Spandex
- Lining: 93% Bamboo, 7% Elastane
- Exclusive of trims
- Hand or cold machine wash
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
Made in China.
*STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX is an international certification that ensures harmful chemicals are not used in the production of fabric used in this garment.