Aubree Nursing Crop DD-G Cup (Black)
- Our nursing crop for DD-G Cup mummas has become one of our absolute best-sellers.
- Why you'll love it:
- Big cup, small back. High bust-line and armholes to hold you in place (bye-bye side boob!).
- Adjustable shoulder straps and hook and eye back opening so you can loosen and tighten as you need throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Easy fold-down feeding panel (unclips one-handed!); with full inner panel for additional support during feeding.
- Designed for all day wear and low impact exercise including pilates, yoga and walking. Tested up to a G Cup.
- Please note our black crops use a different fabric to our printed crops, so they have a slightly different hand-feel.
- Our first studio model, Ash, is 174cm tall and is a 12DD/E in bras. She wears our size small crop. Our second model, Rachel, is 178cm tall and is a 12-14DD. She wears our size medium crop and was 30 weeks pregnant at the time of our shoot.
- Light-weight technical fabric with a soft hand-feel
- Sustainable, anti-bacterial pura bamboo lining
- *OEKO-TEX certified fabric
- Main: 60% Nylon, 40% Spandex
- Lining: 93% Bamboo, 7% Elastane
- Exclusive of trims
- Hand or cold machine wash
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
Made in China.
*STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX is an international certification that ensures harmful chemicals are not used in the production of fabric used in this garment.