Long Line Nursing Sports Bra (Black)
Sold out sizes will restock next week. Sign up to the waitlist above to be notified.
For a flattering, fashion-forward look, try the long line version of our Sienna Nursing Sports Bra. A great option for those who love the longer style or simply want a little more coverage and support post-pregnancy.
We've thought through all the details in designing this crop, from the soft, anti-bacterial bamboo lining, to the adjustable shoulder straps and simple fold-down feeding panel that makes nursing easy wherever your day takes you.
Our first model, Nicole, is 175cm tall, has an 89cm bust, 71cm waist and 98cm hips. She wears our size small sports bra.
Our second model, Alexia, is 173cm tall, has a 101cm bust, 83cm waist and 109cm hips. She wears our size large sports bra.
- Long-line fabric adds support and coverage
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Fold down nursing panel
- Removable cups
- Elastic under the bust, wire-free
- We recommend this bra for postpartum wear as you might find the long line fabric slips over the bump during the latter stages of pregnancy.
- Generous fit; if you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down for a more supportive and firm fit. Please refer to our size chart or email sizing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Light-weight technical fabric with a soft hand-feel
- Sustainable, anti-bacterial pura bamboo lining
- Soft matt shoulder straps
- *OEKO-TEX certified fabric
- Main: 78% Polyester, 22% Spandex
- Lining: 93% Bamboo, 7% Elastane
- Shoulder straps: 60% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 20% Spandex
- Exclusive of trims
- Hand or cold machine wash
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
Made in China.
*STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX is an international certification that ensures harmful chemicals are not used in the production of fabric used in this garment.