Long Line Nursing Sports Bra (Pink Speckle)
- For a flattering, fashion-forward look, try the long line version of our Sienna Nursing Sports Bra. A great option for those who love the longer style or simply want a little more coverage and support post-pregnancy.
- You'll love the simple fold-down feeding panel for easy (one-handed!) nursing access. We have also picked a beautiful antibacterial bamboo for the inside lining to feel soft against your skin.
- Offers medium support, perfect for low to moderate intensity exercise and all-day wear.
Our model, Nicole, is 175cm tall, has an 89cm bust, 71cm waist and 98cm hips. She wears our size small bra. Please note this style has a generous fit. We suggest sizing down if you are in between sizes or looking for a firmer fit.
- Long-line fabric adds support and coverage
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Fold down nursing panel
- Removable cups
- Elastic under the bust, wire-free
- We recommend this bra for postpartum wear as you might find the long line fabric slips over the bump during the latter stages of pregnancy.
- Generous fit; if you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down for a more supportive and firm fit. Please refer to our size chart or email sizing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Light-weight technical fabric with a soft hand-feel
- Sustainable, anti-bacterial pura bamboo lining
- Soft matt shoulder straps
- *OEKO-TEX certified fabric
- Main: 78% Polyester, 22% Spandex
- Lining: 93% Bamboo, 7% Elastane
- Shoulder straps: Nylon/ Spandex
- Exclusive of trims
- Hand or cold machine wash
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
Made in China.
*STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX is an international certification that ensures harmful chemicals are not used in the production of fabric used in this garment.