Brooklyn Nursing Crop A-D Cup (Black)
- The Brooklyn Nursing Crop is a comfy and supportive breastfeeding essential for A-D Cup mums.
- Features adjustable shoulder straps and hook and eye back clip, allowing you to loosen and tighten during and post pregnancy.
- Simple fold-down feeding panel for easy (one-handed!) nursing access.
- Antibacterial bamboo lining for that soft hand-feel against your skin.
- Designed for all day wear and low-medium impact exercise.
- Our first studio model, Lucy, is 170cm tall, and is a 12C. She wears our size medium sports bra. Our second model, Tori and is a 12B. She wears our size small sports bra. The logo placement on the back of the crop is as per last photo of Ash, who wears our Aubree Nursing Crop for DD-G Cups.
*For those who already have some of our printed crops, please note the black crop is made from a new fabric, with more of a smooth finish and the same soft bamboo lining.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back clasp
- Fold down nursing panel
- Removable cups
- Stretchy elastic under the bust, wire-free
- True to size. If you are in between sizes or pregnant, you may wish to size up. Please refer to our size chart or email sizing questions to email@example.com
- Light-weight technical fabric with a smooth finish
- Sustainable, anti-bacterial pura bamboo lining
- Main: 78% Polyester, 22% Spandex
- Lining: 93% Bamboo, 7% Elastane
- Exclusive of trims
- Hand or cold machine wash
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
Made in China.