Long Line Sports Bra (Navy)
Available early August.
For a flattering, fashion-forward look, try the long line version of our classic Juliet Sports Bra. A great option for those who love the longer style or simply want a little more coverage and support post-pregnancy. We've thought through all the details in designing this crop, from the soft, anti-bacterial bamboo lining, to the adjustable cross over shoulder straps and simple fold-down feeding panel that makes nursing easy wherever your day takes you.
The high bustline is designed to flatter a range of bust sizes, making this an all-rounder that will take you through the different stages of breastfeeding. Pair it with our Momentum Tight for a sports-style meets street-style go to.
Our model is 5'10" (178cm) tall and has a 93cm bust. She wears our size small bra.
Fit and style
- Long-line fabric adds support and coverage
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Fold down nursing panel
- Removable cups (we have selected soft foam cups that are easy to fold down with the front panel, avoiding discomfort and bulk when feeding)
- Medium support
- We recommend this bra for postpartum wear as you might find the long line fabric slips over the bump during the latter stages of pregnancy (having said that, the fabric is super soft and stretchy, so it's up to you!)
- The high bustline and adjustable straps make this style suitable to a range of bust-sizes. It runs true to size so you can stay with your usual size for this bra. Please refer to our size chart or email sizing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Light-weight technical fabric with a soft hand-feel (matches with our Momentum Legging)
- Sustainable, anti-bacterial pura bamboo lining
- Soft matt shoulder straps
- *OEKO-TEX certified fabric
- Main: 60% Nylon, 40% Spandex
- Lining: 93% Bamboo, 7% Elastane
- Shoulder straps: 60% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 20% Spandex
- Exclusive of trims
- Hand or cold machine wash
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
Made in China.
*STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX is an international certification that ensures harmful chemicals are not used in the production of fabric used in this garment.
We've made our garments with comfort, form and function in mind. The guide below will help you find the perfect size for you.
Our tights are made with a stretchy waistband that can sit over the bump or be folded down below. They can be worn both during and post-pregnancy. For a firm fit, go with your usual size, otherwise, size up for maximum comfort.
Our tops have a fitted design, with side-gathers allowing room for your growing bump. The Milk and Love Tank has a lift-up front panel for easy feeding access once baby is born. You can stay with your normal size for our tops.
Our new range of breastfeeding sports bras have a high bustline and generous fit, making them ideal for a range of bust sizes. The bras have insertable cups and adjustable straps so you can adjust as your bust size changes during pregnancy and breastfeeding. In most cases, you can stay with your usual bra size, although you may want to go up a size if you have grown several cup sizes or would like a more comfortable fit for everyday wear. If you're still not sure, we'd love to help you out - just email email@example.com
Our crew neck sweaters come with invisible zips for nursing access and side zips to allow wear during pregnancy. Simply unzip for a more comfortable fit as your bump grows. We recommend staying with your usual size if you are buying these for breastfeeding only. If you are pregnant, you may want to size up for a more comfortable fit.
MEASURING - CM
MEASURING - INCH
|XS||33 INCH||27.5 INCH||36.2 INCH|
|S||35 INCH||29.5 INCH||38.2 INCH|
|M||37 INCH||31.5 INCH||40.1 INCH|
|L||39 INCH||33.5 INCH||42.1 INCH|
|XL||41 INCH||35.5 INCH||44.1 INCH|
We use Australia Post to ship domestically and internationally. Orders placed by 12pm AEST are shipped the same day.
- Orders under $100.00 AUD: $7.00 standard shipping/ $10.00 express shipping
- Orders $100.00 AUD and over: FREE express shipping
Domestic delivery times:
Standard shipping: 2-5 business days.
Express shipping: 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $150.00 AUD: $20.00 AUD standard shipping
- Orders $150.00 AUD and over: FREE standard shipping
International delivery times:
Standard shipping: 7-14 business days.
Express shipping: 2-7 business days.
Please be aware that packages being sent to countries outside of Australia may be subject to delays and additional levies and customs charges.
These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
We will send you your tracking number once your goods are on the way.
If your country is not listed at checkout, contact us to enquire about shipping to your location.