Aubree Nursing Crop DD-G Cup (Black)
- Our nursing crop for DD-G Cup mummas has become one of our absolute best-sellers. Why you'll love it:
- Big cup, small back. High bust-line and armholes to hold you in place (bye-bye side boob!).
- Adjustable shoulder straps and hook and eye back opening so you can loosen and tighten as you need throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Easy fold-down feeding panel (unclips one-handed!); with full inner panel for additional support during feeding.
- Designed for all day wear and low impact exercise including pilates, yoga and walking. Tested up to a G Cup.
- Our first model, Ash, is 174cm tall and is a 12DD/E in bras. She wears our size small crop. Alicia, is 165cm tall and wears a size 14-16G in bras. She wears our size large crop.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back clasp
- Fold down nursing panel
- Removable cups
- Stretchy elastic under the bust, wire-free
- Firm and supportive fit, true to size. If you are in between sizes or pregnant, you may wish to size up. Please refer to our size chart or email sizing questions to email@example.com
- Light-weight technical fabric with a smooth finish
- Sustainable, anti-bacterial pura bamboo lining
- Main: 78% Polyester, 22% Spandex
- Lining: 93% Bamboo, 7% Elastane
- Exclusive of trims
- Hand or cold machine wash
- Wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
Made in China.